Ultra Purge™ 1220 Purging Compound
Ultra Purge™ 1220 with Ultra-X™ technology for rapid cleaning during shutdowns and restarts.
COMPLIANT WITH EU AND US REGULATIONS FOR DIRECT OR INDIRECT FOOD CONTACT.
Ultra Purge 1220 purging compounds can be used both for shutdown and restart procedures. Purging the equipment with Ultra Purge 1220 will remove old polymer from the system thereby eliminating the risk of carbonisation that will cause black-specks sometimes hours after production started. Based on our many customers best practice experience we recommend to purge the machine both at shutdown and at restart.
What is it?
- Ready-to-use granular purging compound for screw, barrel, nozzle, hot-runner and gate of injection moulding machines and extruders;
- Suitable to be used at processing temperatures from 160°C to 350°C;
- For PE, PP, PVC (hard), POM, PA6, PA66, as well as PS, TPR, TPE, TPU, ABS;
- According to FDA regulations (21 CFR) all components of the formulation of Ultra Purge™ 1220 are either GRAS or permitted for direct or indirect food contact;
- Formulated in compliance with European Plastics Regulation No 10/2011.
Contact us to request a sample.
Restart your journey: